ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Sony Headunit - Clock backlight?

My cd changer caught fire when I was listening to Katy Perry's new album :eek: so I bought myself one of these ipod ready Sony units.

I got the autolead so I can still use the stalk controls. Plugged it all in and it works fine, but the clock back light doesn't work any more!

Do you loose the light when moving from the OEM headunit?? Or have I blown something? I've checked the fuse. Its ok.

Should still be on, possibly a bulb or a fuse blown.

Just check it doesn't come on when you turn your lights on too.

Oh, and serves you right for listening to that sh*te, fair play if you can see her, but listen? No no ;)

Cheers matey. I know, now I've got 500gb of music in the car. Much better choice now.

I'll have to take the dash off again :(

Da

Less
Loose connection likely, in changing the headunit you've probably dislodged the connector from the back of the clock.
It's easily done.

All sorted. Both bulbs had blown. Quick trip to halfrauds to get some replacements and its all sorted now.