ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Spirit Blue Fiesta ST vs Migliore Strata Ceramic Sealant

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Not sure yet, he's getting it and I'm applying. He's not too much of a numpty so hopefully it's nothing s**t.

Fiesta ST-2 Finsport
Looking forward to seeing what he does with it. Me and my are trying to decide what we will putting in his

Will be C.Quartz Finest as that's what I'm authorised to apply. It is also the market leader imho. I just applied Gyeon Moths to another new ST (Panther Black) and I will say the whole Gyeon range obviously comes from the same place as C.Quartz ;)

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Hi mate! When you picking it up? Thread up when you do please so I can drool!

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Will be C.Quartz Finest as that's what I'm authorised to apply. It is also the market leader imho. I just applied Gyeon Moths to another new ST (Panther Black) and I will say the whole Gyeon range obviously comes from the same place as C.Quartz ;)

I take it that you will be applying reload top ups as and when so the beading is up to par?

Fiesta ST-2 Finsport
I take it that you will be applying reload top ups as and when so the beading is up to par?
yep, reload is an awesome product!

Hi mate! When you picking it up? Thread up when you do please so I can drool!
hello matey yep I will do, I'm joining fiestaSTOC as a trader so I might be doing quite a few! I've already done two already! Common as muck. My order has taken the piss a bit. Being built Monday but won't collect until march 1st for new reg.

Defo need an ST sub-forum now.
lol! I'm DetailMe over on STOC mark, can't beat CS for a bit of banter, all they talk about is DMB overlays and the like! You still enjoying yours?

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
lol! I'm DetailMe over on STOC mark, can't beat CS for a bit of banter, all they talk about is DMB overlays and the like! You still enjoying yours?

If I see one more person say they've got X mods planned to make theirs different before reeling off the de rigueur coloured overlays, wind deflectors, Focus high-level clear brake light lens, red footwell LEDs, silvervisions etc, I swear I'll find them and kill them.

Just coming up on 12k now, still can't really fault it, still would be happy with the fact that I'm facing another 4.5yrs and 90k miles in it. Heated windscreen and heated seats right now are worth the purchase price alone, and I've got MP215 being fitted next Wednesday so I'm looking forward to discovering a new side to it!

Fiesta ST-2 Finsport
If I see one more person say they've got X mods planned to make theirs different before reeling off the de rigueur coloured overlays, wind deflectors, Focus high-level clear brake light lens, red footwell LEDs, silvervisions etc, I swear I'll find them and kill them.

Just coming up on 12k now, still can't really fault it, still would be happy with the fact that I'm facing another 4.5yrs and 90k miles in it. Heated windscreen and heated seats right now are worth the purchase price alone, and I've got MP215 being fitted next Wednesday so I'm looking forward to discovering a new side to it!

I agree totaly however I have got silvervisions ready to be fitted Doh!
I'm really looking forward to your opinions on the Mp215 as I respect your thoughts more than most! it's between this and the finsport for me. Mark how did your in yours in?

Bloody love these in this colour! Great work Kev.

Had the one I CQF'd in yesterday for a top up of Reload!

1150209_10153742246430525_1593426261_n.jpg

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
Oh wow that was a bit special. Roughly translated as:
how did you run the ST in?

Exactly the same as I did my 172 Cup...no WOT at low revs, kept the revs varied, stretched its legs occasionally. Doing that gave me the highest recorded RR figure for a standard car over on STOC.

It was much less effort than when I had my Cup as the torque means you can still out pace 90% of what's out there while not going above 3k rpm.

Miles have improved it massively as well...it feels much more urgent now compared 5k ago.

Being optimistic I think I might see close to 220 when I run it again in a couple of weeks.

Fiesta ST-2 Finsport
Yes you made over 200 on Surrery RR, that's why i asked. I was just talking about it over on stoc. Hard upto around 5k it is then! ;) keep me informed post Mountune!

220 Mark?! That's a surprise. I had them down as a 180 motor in my head. They must be more nippy than I thought.

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
220 Mark?! That's a surprise. I had them down as a 180 motor in my head. They must be more nippy than I thought.

That's because most of the press don't properly read their press packs from the manufacturer and/or completely refuse to accept that 15 seconds of 200bhp means they actually have 200bhp.

When the car was announced it was also the first ever Fiesta to have disc brakes all round apparently (which it wasn't).

172 bhp/ton standard which is plenty nippy enough. After MP215 it becomes 186 :approve:

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Actually washed this yesterday as it was looking sorry for itself.

Still beading nicely even even after nearly 4 months since it was done by Gally. Ideally looking to get the Gally treatment post winter also if your up for it?

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Would be an absolute please mate. Have something nice for it to finish with. :)