ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Spirit Blue Fiesta ST vs Migliore Strata Ceramic Sealant

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Funnily enough haven't done UG for about 18months and the owner didn't want a write up. :(

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
I can categorically state I know and know nothing about anything in the above statement. Judge.

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
Does this coating require the same treatment as cquartz finest?

For example fairy liquid wash and reload top ups

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
No top ups or fancy washing mate. Just a decent shampoo.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Not quite that simple. Different stuff but yeah it's a great product and very very easy to use.

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
The cquartz is far too fussy for me tbh. Won't be using it again, I've been disappointed. Don't even mind paying more for this stuff if required

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Indeed mate. Are you looking to apply soon? I'll never finish the bottle. It's not cheap!

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
No ill probably put it on the new car if/when I get a new one. Hoping it will be next year.

might keep the Megane as something to trial things on instead of putting a sealant on it

Fiesta ST-2 Finsport
Gally looks fecking quality mate!! But how very dare you stray from CarPro! ;)

Had an ST on loan from my local dealer today and have to say its brilliant. Suffice to say I'm going back tommorow to place my order yippee. Spirit blue of course! ;) we will see how finest looks on it the wee Fez.

Jaff again be interested to see what happens to!
Chris

I have to stop looking at this thread. Looked at the pictures againat work and ended up looking at prices for chopping DCI in for the ST.

Think I'm heading to a dealership tomorrow and I only have Gally to blame.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Gally looks fecking quality mate!! But how very dare you stray from CarPro! ;)

Had an ST on loan from my local dealer today and have to say its brilliant. Suffice to say I'm going back tommorow to place my order yippee. Spirit blue of course! ;) we will see how finest looks on it the wee Fez.

Jaff again be interested to see what happens to!
Chris

Hi Chris. Hope you're well mate! Yeah it was a present from Migliore so it needed trialled.

I've still to do my write up!

RS6 C7
My mates just bought one! , Met up yesterday for a quick go and what not.

Really surprised as to how good it sounds and how nice the interior is, Absolute bargain car compared to it's rivals too! I'm very tempted to get rid of the RS3 for one it's that good!

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
My mates just bought one! , Met up yesterday for a quick go and what not.

Really surprised as to how good it sounds and how nice the interior is, Absolute bargain car compared to it's rivals too! I'm very tempted to get rid of the RS3 for one it's that good!

The interior was one of my favourite bits, especially with Martin's spec. Well finished and heated seats without full leather is awesome! Love the car.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
The interior really is a massive step up from my old Cup.

Gave her a quick wash yesterday (started to rain half way through though lol) and she's still looking mega. Still beading like crazy.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Great news Martin. I was going to text and ask. I'll post you something out soon for keeping "on top" of the coating. :) Keep it at it's best.

Maybe get a couple of coats of Swissvax on it next summer.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Few different places chap. Matt at i4detailing is probably my favourite to use. Very nice chap, helped me out so many times. Great range.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Little bump for this one. Such an epic car and great to work on!

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Sorry if its been asked already, but Gally do you work as a detailor or do you just do it now and then sort of thing?

Great work, car looks stunning. very nice colour too!

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Call it more a hobby mate. It's good fun at times.

I'd lose the love for it quickly if I was to do it full-time.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Just read it again, awesome job as always! my mates taking delivery of his one soon...

Call it more a hobby mate. It's good fun at times.

I'd lose the love for it quickly if I was to do it full-time.

Amen. And I wonder why you bumped this, you transparent little f**ker ;) text me your bank deets so I can transfer (sod paying Paypal).

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Can't remember exactly. Call it one day turnaround roughly. Different on a new car though.