ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New springs for Bilstein B14 PSS

Renault Clio 2.0 16V
I would like to hear if anyone has tried changing springs on their Bilstein B14 PSS kit. I have them on my Clio 2.0 16V -2000. The car is only used as a trackday car and dragged around using my car trailer. I would like harder springs and are thinking like 100Nm/mm both back and front. Today the car seem much too soft in at least front suspension with high 3-wheels in cornering and long drops in front spring travel when breaking hard.
Please get back if you tried this, which rate did you use? Has anyone got the exact spec. for the original springs rate/length/sizes?
Thanks in advance!

incy-spider

ClioSport Club Member
I would like to hear if anyone has tried changing springs on their Bilstein B14 PSS kit. I have them on my Clio 2.0 16V -2000. The car is only used as a trackday car and dragged around using my car trailer. I would like harder springs and are thinking like 100Nm/mm both back and front. Today the car seem much too soft in at least front suspension with high 3-wheels in cornering and long drops in front spring travel when breaking hard.
Please get back if you tried this, which rate did you use? Has anyone got the exact spec. for the original springs rate/length/sizes?
Thanks in advance!

I haven't tried or bought yet but I have looked into it from Faulkner springs, I have prices for 425 and 450 lb front springs, I didn't look into rear because I think with just the fronts stiffened slightly it will be about right... £58.50 each