ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New style "Renault" and "Sport" badges

a thirsty one
saw the rear badge at the rs track day and thought when mine finally gives up (someone tried to nick it and pulled one side loose) i may get the megane one, what does the front badge look like? i did look at it but cant remember.

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
They look wrong in my opinion, its like taking willy decals off and swapping them for chrome letters from halfords!

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Moi

100_0715.jpg

Cracking. Can someone PS this and remove the Clio badge and leave it smoother?

Loads more feedback than I was expecting.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
^^

How about if you move the badge to the bottom right of the boot, would look better then imo.

R14 CUP
I ring up the renault dealers in group on a weekly basis & they keep saying they aint available to order, the rear ones that is.

Shame, because i don't know whether to wait for these or get the the other style badges.

a thirsty one
dont think the rs badge will cover the holes left by the clio badge, not done it myself just what i remember someone saying ears ago.

so no joy with the magane rs badge yet, in a few months dealers im sure will have them

a thirsty one
gorms - cheers for the front pic, i remember it now.

calum001 - i stand corrected, nice pic. not seen many people do that which is surprising as it looks quite nice and oe.

Track 172cup
cheers john, i hated the look of the clio badge and looks a bit odd with the new small style lettering of the RS badge thought i'd give it a bash, luckily it covers the holes but only just

i think it tidys the back end up nicely

'06 Black FF 197
ANYONE in posession of a cardboard template for the new badges... I BEG you :) I am in desperate need of getting my hands on this piece of cardboard as I had my boot resprayed under warranty but the RENAULT did not supply me with new badges... the way the dealers bodyshop put them on is a joke, so I had them removed and the cardboard template would be very helpful while putting it back on, I will return the template to the person that sends it over to me, thanks !

E87 118d M Sport
i might still have mine mate. im at work atm, but will check when i get in.

if you havent heard from me by 7 and havent got a response from anyone else, PM me. (all id ask is the cost of postage to poland covered, dont want anything for the cardboard template or want them back)

Brookie.

ClioSport Club Member
ANYONE in posession of a cardboard template for the new badges... I BEG you :) I am in desperate need of getting my hands on this piece of cardboard as I had my boot resprayed under warranty but the RENAULT did not supply me with new badges... the way the dealers bodyshop put them on is a joke, so I had them removed and the cardboard template would be very helpful while putting it back on, I will return the template to the person that sends it over to me, thanks !

iv still got mine :D

Not sure that new one will look good on a mk2, look forward to seeing it done though!

I got a 197 RS badge through the post today to put on, I just need a break in the weather to clean the car and get it on!

172 Cup
Sorry Impey, I was expecting the local stealers to be able to order them in no problem, but clearly not from what people are saying :(

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
It doesn't look right on the right.

That new one is interesting. Can someone photoshop it onto a 182?

200 Gordini
hmm! That may look good with the clio badge removed and the newest badge over the holes..

Photoshop anyone?