ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New things to do with a 1*2

182 Cup
Anyone got any decent ideas what to do with a 1*2 that hasn't been done yet? And I don't mean painting your car or any part of it a s**t colour just because it's 'different'. And I'm not after 'just for the sake of it' ideas either - they should actually improve the car!

So come on, what ideas have you had that you don't have the time/money/inclination to carry out?

One thing that's been in my mind for ages is sticking the rear suspension from an old classic shape scooby in place of the rear beam on the Clio - no idea if it would fit, but it can't be too far out! Saw it done once on a rwd converted Rover 25 with an XE lump in CCC magazine many moons ago.

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
I know viynal wraps aren't anything new, but i've often wondered what a 1*2 would look like in matte silver.

No-one's attempted a Clio convertable Mini style, if i'd have won that 177 mill euromillions i'd have done one for the laugh.

2009-MINI-Cooper-S-Vert-TOP.jpg