ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new to clio sport

Titanium phase 1
Hi guys and girls, im Dan and i own a titanium silver 2001 clio 172 phase 1, only had it a few months but enjoying the experience.ive owned a clio mk1 phase 1 16v in the past which was a nightmare for things going wrong,the 172 seems a much better car but each to their own ;). so hopefully i can get to know you all in time and get advice from you guys and maybe give some out aswell.the site looks brilliant btw.

things done since 172 purchase
cup shocks
ktec 30mm lowered springs
pure motorsport solid top mounts
new wishbones
new trackrod ends
new front wheel bearings
ktec uprated engine and gearbox mounts
powerflex dog bone bushes
front and rear omp strutbraces
k&n replacement filter in standard airbox
serviced
yokohama parada tyres
new exhaust mounts
wheels refurbed in gun metal grey
yellow calipers
carbon bonnet (new silver alloy bonnet on order)

also have 182 stainless manifold and decat to fit but waiting untill i get the whole system,ported and polished inlet manifolds (upper and lower)

ill be very interested to here your opinions of what to do and what not to do.

finally, sorry for the long post:boring:

thanks

Titanium phase 1
how do i do pics on here then mate? ive just ordered new bonnet bumper and front wings so i guess i was a bit slow joining mate but thanks for the offer

275 Trophy
Good progress - you don't mess about, but why so quick? Are you not one to keep cars long or something? Doing all that at once kind of spoils the improvment each gives doesn't it?

+1 on the pics