ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New to Cliosport - 182 in the Alps

Clio 182
Hi everyone. As you already guess i'm new to this forum. I have been reading some posts for a few weeks and thought i'd come out of my little cave and say hello.

I joined this forum as i bought myself a 182 at the end of May and thought it would be prudent to join a forum where i can recieve technical help (it is a french car after all :p).

I was hoping to post some pics of the car as i have just returned from the Alps having driven the car there and back for a mountain biking holiday. Can anyone tell me when or how i get these privileges so i can share the excellent drivers roads with people.

Cheers

Clio 172 RS2
Welcome!

MTB-ing in the Alps is always a big plus.

As to Q of photo posting!
Host them on photobucket or something similair.
Then place them with the imagecode

link code

For example.: http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk6/RalphBrian/Renault Sport/IMG_0338.jpg

None
Hello mate, welcome to CS :)
you might have to also be a paid member to post pics, i think it's about a tenner to join.

Clio 182
Ok Cheers for the responces.

Photobucket seems the daddy.

£10 wont hurt the wallet too much either - I presume there are some perks!