ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New to cliosport, just bought my 200 :-)

GW clio 200, cup spoiler
As the title says i just bought me a clio 200 in
white
anthracite pack
anthracite wheels
cup spoiler
and cup chassis

get it on the 1st march, just cant wait.

Nice purchase mate!

I don't think I've seen a white one with anthracite bits. Make sure you get some pics up when it arrives.

Cupped 200
Well... i kno its everybodys own business, but the local stealer had a white with anthra here and it looked... like sickup. But great car =)

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
i bet it will look nice, i love my 200, even if it does have battle scars atm

GW clio 200, cup spoiler
Yeh i will get pics up as soon as! the only thing i couldnt get was the bluetooth, does anyone have a renault fit parrot system? if so,is it worth getting one fitted??

cheers for the comments people!:D

GW clio 200, cup spoiler
clio200.jpg
[/IMG]

Clio 200 Black and White
Sounds cool. some more photos?

Never seen a white one with anthracite before, interested to see what it looks like.

GW clio 200, cup spoiler
Yeh when the dealer said white and anthracite i was really unsure, then when i saw it i fell in love, havnt seen many in white with anthracite!

GW clio 200, cup spoiler
21079_305223371798_510036798_3530628_1571401_n.jpg

21079_305224736798_510036798_3530629_1531685_n.jpg

There you go 'madusa1' Hasnt got the tints and spoiler on here, they said they would get it done for when i pick it up!

ph1 black 172
welcome, awesome but that front bumper isnt to my taste.

but if you love it it dont matter what i think.....

bet you cant wait until march 1st( 16 days and counting)

182 Trophy
looks stunning, forget the haters you get em with everything ;), one of the best handling cars money can buy. Take it you have seen the autocar vid of a 200 sitting on the arse of a focus rs round millbrook?.

GW clio 200, cup spoiler
yeh everyone has there own opinion :) i didint think that everyone would like it, lol that vid is amazing makes me smile everytime, it never gets old!
im counting the days, but time seems to be slowing down!