ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New to forum Mk2 Phase 1 Clio Sport 172

Clio Sport Mk2 172
Hi I'm new to forum and cliosport.net - having always wanted a Renault 5 GT turbo and subsequent Clio Sport when I was younger (but couldn't afford one) I now have a Clio sport 2.0 16v MK2 (Phase 1) 2001 model.
Its in good condition and I will work on little things over the coming weeks/months to keep original.
Its booked in for a new stainless steel custom exhaust system and alloy wheels refurb.
Annoyingly there is a cig burn hole on driver seat (on blue suede section). Does anyone have any advice on how to repair.
Also 'Renault' wheel caps are missing from centre of 15" OZ alloys. Does anyone know where I can get a set.
Thanks
Jon

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
I had a fag burn in my 172s seat. I had a guy do a smart repair and it was totally invisible. He filled it in with some glue and some powder/ fibre product.
Just Google smart repair in your area and read the reviews.

Welcome to CS.

Clio Sport Mk2 172
I had a fag burn in my 172s seat. I had a guy do a smart repair and it was totally invisible. He filled it in with some glue and some powder/ fibre product.

Welcome to CS.

Clio Sport Mk2 172

Welcome to CS.
There is a rare tax added to the wheel caps, they can go for £15 to £25 each.

Best bet is 3D Printed: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Renault-...692130?hash=item3663542222:g:kY8AAOSw6IFeyprl

Many thanks