ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New to Forum, New to Clio's

Clio 182
Hi, bought my clio 182 a few days ago and i love it! great fun to drive. had it up on the ramp at work the other day and there are a few issues but its 8 years old and done 90,000 so you cant expect perfection. only thing is that it is quite lumpy on idle, no other time with no rev drop or increase. iv read the ECU but no fault with engine at all. wondered if anyone else has had this issue? thanks.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Hi dude. Welcome to the forum.

If you haven't already, stick a thread up in the engine section and state your problem. Wealth of knowledge on here.

clio 182
Hi, bought my clio 182 a few days ago and i love it! great fun to drive. had it up on the ramp at work the other day and there are a few issues but its 8 years old and done 90,000 so you cant expect perfection. only thing is that it is quite lumpy on idle, no other time with no rev drop or increase. iv read the ECU but no fault with engine at all. wondered if anyone else has had this issue? thanks.
had mine a year now and has same problem changed everything and still a bit lumpy been told they are like that anyway.

Clio 182
Iv heard that they are abit lumpy but it feels strange to me. i havnt driven one before so i suppose it could be. thanks

Clio 182
Hi dude. Welcome to the forum.

If you haven't already, stick a thread up in the engine section and state your problem. Wealth of knowledge on here.

thanks, yeah didnt think before i put that bit. done it now though. :)