ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New to forum, starting ph1 project (first car)

Rs200
Hello guys just wanna start by saying hi :)

just bought a 1998 1.1? red ph1 grande 67k mot and taxed £300 which i thought was a steal, only faults are it needed a service, and two tyres
im currently not 17, 1 month to go haha but have been working around cars since i was little and now work in a highly respected garage, so weather it be mechanical or bodywork its getting done. would just like to know of any common mods? i have already fitted the ph2 rear lights, and led number plate lights
and shes getting fresh paint at work as we speak but i was going to run a correct cold air feed ( no heat soak crap ) i cant get my head around how to do this as the MAF is in a weird place so to run induction it wouldnt pass through this it would just be straight into throttle body? any suggestions?

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
Red ph1 - heros first car ;)

Check out my old thread on it. Loved that wee thing!

cliolow23.jpg

IMG_0859.jpg