ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

NEW TO FORUM!

Hello Peeps!

Thought id say hi. been on here a while but never really posted anything other than random stuff poking fun at others!

I guess ill intro duce myself and my mota!

Im 20 years old and work full time selling wheel and tyre packages. If you want a deal i should be able to sort most people out! ill post the website i work for if enough people want it. Were pretty much the biggest player (!) in the game on the net.

Any who! so my pride and/or joy.

I drive a 02 plate 172 iceberg silver with the following mods!
cat-back stainless steel system,
ITG carbon fibre induction kit,
2 superchips and 1 fuel chip thingy,
front and rear strut braces,
also as im in the game, some very very very tasty Magline 17" forged alloys. like half as lite as turinis! plus they look awesome on my car.

my next purchases are probably going to be a custom manifold from K Tec and also a sports cat. Then have the car remapped again. Then to finish off, a small lowering on GAZ adjustables or similar.

If any1s got any ideas or wants to see pics ill get some up as soon as.

Any ways, toooooodle oooooh for now!

Mark

welcome to the forum fella. :D

Chips listing all sounds a bit dubious to me :confused:

as for suspension get yourself some H&R coilovers theyre the b****cks.

dont mean to be rude but 3 chips doesnt sound right and 212bhp from those mods seems a bit excessive as well.

Mondeo STTDCI

212bhp is dreaming from those mods, and do you want some ketchup on all those chips?!

Welcome.

clio 182 black /gold

I said it before and i will say it again Hello and good evening er i mean afternoon

thanks for the warm welcome!

well im about to get it RR so should give a good idea of its BHP. it 0-60 in 6 secs and its just so much fun to drive. ill beat my mates VW Golf R32 to 90 but then his 3.20 litres of roar r dawgage bit in and have! Grrr! still how often do you go that fast? (with me a bit too often!)

anyways.... bump!