ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New to here this is my clio bought a few months ago!..

Clio 172
ejy5a8us.jpg
pahuvu6a.jpg
nepatehy.jpg
eny4ysap.jpg
yzaganu8.jpg

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
Wheels, stickers, mud flaps and exhaust are horrendous. Take them off, put standard wheels on it and a fresh set of plain standard number plates and you will have a clean looking clio.

I have a standard RS lower grill if you want to replace the meshed (cable tied?) one

Remove the chrome plate surround, window stickers and mud flaps I think though unless you've added it and its your thing

As long as you like it, you will no doubt get some stick on here and it doesn't have turinis on mate !

The wheels aren't my choice but I think it looks alright mate !

Id personally take the chrome numberplate holder and sort the bottom grille

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Was this at Blyton recently?

It's not to my taste either with those wheels but it's your car so enjoy it Bradd3rz

Clio 172
Yh defo wanna change the grille a sparks had the car so u can understand the cable ties, wheels I'm not keen on wanna get the cup ones stickers are goin but I put the flaps on... Just fount out this morning that the gearbox is SHOT :(
u5u5uzu6.jpg

clio 172 cup
thats not good mate , was the car from around west yorkshire at some point im sure ive seen it around here. hope you get it sorted mate

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
No, I mean there are items on eBay or you could remove your broken bolts and put the retaining plate back but you may have damaged the planetry gears already so you may not get drive back or it may make a horrible noise. Replacement of the box for a known good item is a safer way to go imo

Clio 172
No, I mean there are items on eBay or you could remove your broken bolts and put the retaining plate back but you may have damaged the planetry gears already so you may not get drive back or it may make a horrible noise. Replacement of the box for a known good item is a safer way to go imo

Got ya defo think that's the best way, hating clio's at the moment because of how much of a pig it's being but when it's done I'll love it again