ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New to Renault!

Clio 172
Hi Guys.

Newly converted Clio owner here. Used to slate them until a work colleague bought a 172 Cup and to finish it off i hired a 200 Cup from RSR at the ring and fell in love with it.

The idea is to eventually get a 200, but in the mean-time i sold my Skoda Fabia vRS and bought a 172!

Here's some pics of the old car. I work for JabbaSport (VAG Tuners) so it'd been fettled quite a bit, Hyrbid turbo, nitrous etc.

DSC01608.jpg

DSC01609.jpg

It's been kept in the family, one of the technicians in the workshop has bought it off me..

Here's the new daily, bought it as soon as i saw it.

messagepart

I've already put some eibach springs on it and in the process of converting everything to LED. I don't want to ruin the car by over modifying, more like OEM+.

I've got a 182 exhaust manifold waiting to fit, i'll match the inlet manifolds and perform a map on it. I do the in-house mapping for JabbaSport so just got to get my head around the Sirius 34 ecu architecture.

Signed up and paid my membership mostly for technical guides etc. As everything's new to me it helps to search somewhere that's full of information.

Kev

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Welcome to the club mate. Jabbasport is spoken of quite a bit on here for the guys who have a VAG. People often have negative stereotypes of the Clio until you drive it, glad you're converted :cool:

Intercooler on that fabia looks ridiculous!!