ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New to site and clios

Astra vxr,Clio 182
Hi all just paid a deposit for a 2004 clio 182 which i will pick up on wednesday.Its a cracking little car but im gutted that im having to get rid of my vxr so i need people to tell me how good the 182 is to cheer me up lol.Will get pics up when i get the car.

a green 1
Hi all just paid a deposit for a 2004 clio 182 which i will pick up on wednesday.Its a cracking little car but im gutted that im having to get rid of my vxr so i need people to tell me how good the 182 is to cheer me up lol.Will get pics up when i get the car.

which vxr did you have mate?

Astra vxr,Clio 182

which vxr did you have mate?

Got an astra vxr mate,gutted ive got to get rid but its just to expensive for a 21 year old to run lol.Still im looking forward to getting my clio, got loads of plans.Can anyone recommend a good exhaust though as i havent a clue.

Recaro'd 182
lots of good mods to do, if you wanna start with exhaust try the search option many a post on these.

Astra vxr,Clio 182
what year is the car mate? mines a 2004.got 12 month warrenty with it so hope all goes ok