ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new to site and new rs200

clio sport rs 200
Hey
jst tryin to find a clio forum got 1 :)
hey all
see me around hamilton or glasgow in this new
rs200

P122603_24-09-09.jpg
P162601_06-10-09.jpg
P1225_24-09-09.jpg
P122402_24-09-09.jpg

get more pic up l8r

Last edited by a moderator:
  Porsche Boxster987S
welcome mate. Plenty of Scots on here. Im from airdrie. Your pics havent worked

Porsche Boxster987S
oooft , quite a few from the 'shire. You need to upload your pics to a host site ie photobucket or flickr then copy and paste using the img code

clio sport rs 200
cheers dude complete down grade tho :( had 1 of thm but want to save for a flat so got tht to save money lol still nippy no where near what had lol
P191102_12-09-09.jpg

Porsche Boxster987S
not 'that' much of a downgrade. :eek: Prefer the clio tbh. Get yourself along to a meet;)

Porsche Boxster987S
where and when are the meets dude get ma reg on car hopefully this week :)

not sure you can view the LOCAL MEETS section of the forum because your just a forum user. If you pay your £10 for a years membership youll become a club member and can view the full forum.

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
  T5, Ariel Atom 300
not a downgrade in my eyes either... not as quick maybe but thats about it for me.

love the 200.. only seen 2 both white and look great

clio sport rs 200
had a wee look they photos of your car look awsum
next time 1 in glasgow id deffo go
guessin u must have a gd camera :p

Porsche Boxster987S
still not rainin
where were u gonna head to if u did

not sure , weve been to kelvingrove art gallery , down at the squinty bridge and on the squinty bridge. Theres loads of good places in the city centre. Depends what kinda setting were after really. Ie , for the car pictures or just pics of the actual city

clio sport rs 200
not sure , weve been to kelvingrove art gallery , down at the squinty bridge and on the squinty bridge. Theres loads of good places in the city centre. Depends what kinda setting were after really. Ie , for the car pictures or just pics of the actual city
guess u mean glasgow
if headin out then let me know ill pop out off tuesdays anyway :)

clio sport rs 200
that is very true :p duh sweeney
recaros no but spoke to guy that works there and will be gettin them shortly for me :) got the cup chase pack tho :)