ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New to site. hears some pics :D

1993 Clio 1.2
Hey im new to the site and just bought a 1993 white clio 1.2 and just thought i'd say hi and post some pictures up.:cool:

Cliophotoshoot2.gif

Cliophotoshoot3.gif

Cliophotoshoot1.gif

Cliophotoshoot.gif

Last edited:
  Megane Trophy, Golf
Welcome mate, lookin good! Think you had better change the lexarse lights before everyone starts moaning lol ;)

1993 Clio 1.2
Im getting some off a williams clio soon but ill make a video of the lexarse's being burnt! :p

Thats not bad that, don't even mind the lexarse lights that much, what I would day is the wheels seemed to be a little lost amongst the kit, maybe get some bigger ones on there. Not a great fan of the side skirts either, but looks to be a good little run around.

1993 Clio 1.2
lol only had the car a week but im sorting out the wheels and getting some bits painted( strip at bottom of boot and passengers side as its been keyed)

rctempire

ClioSport Moderator
Very very nice example of a clio, the lights, im mixed on lexus lights, the fog lights look really cool on that bodykit. However people on here dont like mods to cars which are not Mk2s or even any mods to cars which include taking bits off. Just a nice reminder.

I like the side spoilers however. Nice colour and looks really well kept.

I like the lexus lights on that car, while your getting the boot strip done, get the door bump strips done.
A mate of mine had one similar to this as his first car, back in the day, lowered on 15's, peco back box, did 100 miles to a tenner, great fun to drive, could leave it anywhere without worrying too much. I would have one, enjoy it.

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
Looks good, lexus lights don't look as bad as usualy tbh. Wheels could do with being bigger. The bodykit though does look good imo.

1.8 8v RSi
i cant believe what im reading....foronce someone on here has got a well known aftermarket bodykit on a mk1 clio and as far as i can c........HASN'T BEEN BURNT ALIVE!!! and i'm seeing ppl commenting that the lexus lights even look "good" congrats to you.....you've done something right lol

RS Meg 175
looks ok mate, imho: lexus lights look sh!t, prefer standard headlights and wheels would look better say 16"?
They are the same wheels as my old ones :) BK Eclipse, if you want to go up a size let me know you can buy my old ones (16") :D