ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New to the club!

Clio Sport 197
Hi I'm Adam I'm new to the club. Signed up through a friend at the French at show last Sunday at donnington park. This "was" my 197. However on the way home I rolled it twice. Devastated is an understatement. On the look out for another if there are any for sale!.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 61

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Welcome aboard mate. Sorry to hear about your car but at a least you're ok and that's the main thing.

Hope you get another one sorted soon and look forward to meeting you at future events.

RDR

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon
was only kidding hope you find a good 1 m8 ,look hard and get a decent car loads for sale buy the best you can

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon
weve all had near misses smashed a 205gti up when i was 19 not a nice feeling,but i found another i love the albi blue ones or the rare green ones on the 197

Clio Sport 197
weve all had near misses smashed a 205gti up when i was 19 not a nice feeling,but i found another i love the albi blue ones or the rare green ones on the 197
Having trouble finding a green one for sale anywhere! They are nice though.

celicaturbolly

ClioSport Club Member
  Kona , Old Defender
Heard news of this elsewhere, sorry to hear about the car glad you're ok. Love the green on the 197s. Welcome btw