ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New to the CS.net

Renault clio 182 cup 2004
Hello to all.

I am new to all this but hopefully I am going to be able to help out as best I can. I am a fully qualified renault technician with 3 years under the belt. i can imagine that there a afew tech's on this net! But if there is any questions you have i'd gladly try and answer them.

one question i have of my own is, I have a 04 182 cup and am in need of a set of rear dampers, any one upgraded thier's or know of a good set to fit?

Thanks

James

lift number 1 @ btm
hello and welcome, i think if you gat hold of middo on here, he has a rear pair of kw's for sale at the moment.

hey nice one i've sent middo a message about the dampers.
lol na tried to stay away from the dodgy back street stuff,not at Renault ne more at Bentley now, but have still got alot of contacts at Renault for cheap parts and use of diag tools. So let me know if ya need any thing?

so do you guy's organise events and meets? I used to have a R5 gtt and the rtoc used to head to pod and different place's was good fun?

In fact was heading to nurburgring in aurgust if any one fancy's it??

M

mini-valver

You get a bold username and the ability to post for sale ads. Crap TBH but apparently there's going to be some changes that will see more benefits for members!