ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New to the forum, looking for a 182

PB Clio 182
Hi all,

I’m Kevin, based in Oxfordshire. I used to own a Williams (first car, about 14 years ago), which is probably still one of the best fun cars I've owned. After that, I had a few BMW’s and currently a 1982 Alfa Romeo Gtv6. Since the Alfa is undergoing some serious spannering in the next few months, I recently started looking for a 182 (ideally <100k miles, silver or racing blue) as a b-road toy for this summer, hence me signing up to this forum. Some of the knowledge shared on here has already been quite helpful so many thanks for that! Didn’t find the right car yet though, so any help/pointers would be very much appreciated.

Cheers,

Kevin

d19wood

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 T , Megane
Hi Kevin, how much are you looking to spend roughly? Couple of good RB's about just now around the 4k mark..

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Welcome aboard. Racing Blue has a premium attached so you'll get a good condition car for less if its coated in silver! Which also looks great imo.

PB Clio 182
Thanks. My budget is about £2500. I know there's a few low-mileage RB's for sale for around 4k but that's a bit too much for now unfortunately.

Phil M

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182
Selling my RB but based in Liverpool, unfortunately I'm abroad till nearly the end of June from Monday.

PB Clio 182
On my way to see a petrol blue 182 with 80k miles on the clock. I’m not sure if it has a lot of service history though. Any idea what would be a decent price for a petrol pb with that kind of mileage ?

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
I guess a tidy RB with 80k would be around £3~3.5k. PB is the rarest colour so depends what sort of premium you and the seller put on that. Probably £3~4k dependant on condition and history etc. Have you seen @Ant1 liquid yellow that's for sale?

PB Clio 182
Bought me a car. PB, 82k miles, 1 owner ! It could use a polish, but other than that it seems all right. Wheels need refurbishing but I think I’d preder to replace them with Turini’s.
F34199F4-4047-4D92-A2FF-A56F019F863C.jpeg

Attachments

• C76509EA-FF98-4FFE-B6F4-E64B7102B9F3.jpeg
    C76509EA-FF98-4FFE-B6F4-E64B7102B9F3.jpeg
    397.6 KB · Views: 160