ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New to the forum, so hello!

2002 Clio Sport 172
Hi, old man having a crisis has gone and bought an 02 172 CL10 sport. It's been a few years since I've had the pleasure of owning a hot hatch, the last one was a 1.9 D reg Pug 205 years ago. Did spend some time selling renault in a main dealer when the 172 first came out, so did get to drive a fair selection of renault during that time though. Slightly gutted mine doesn't have the alloy gear knob or the change gear quick flashy light I remember them having but never mind.
Anyway the Clio I just got is an 02 172 70k with some fancy stainless exhaust, de-cat and a fancy air filter that I'm about to change back to factory air box and filter. Toying with the idea of putting a turbo on it at some point. But for now the main job is to make my double din fit in the dash, so it's fien, dremel and make it fit sometime soon. Anyway hello again, I'm off to lurk the past posts for ideas. Thanks Mark.

Last edited: