ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New to the site

Cupped Clio 182
Just wanted to say Hi to everyone out there yes yet another new newbie for you,I've had my Clio 182 for awhile now 04 car. I had to rescue it from my brothers farm,he got it new and NEVER used it ha-ha! So it was sitting covered in farm Sh*t for months before I said I'd have it. It was 15 months old with 5800 miles on it and I got it for £8000. It even smelt new inside still ha-ha. Was the car worth this much? Did I get a good deal? I dont know but I liked it so I bought it and I'm so glad I did people as its soooo much fun. Oh its also got the cup works and all the bits as my brother wont drive a car unless it has all the bits. This is also a guy who drives a brand new range rover sport all over the farm! You get the idea ha-ha,so hello all and hope to have fun.Oh I'm in north london so if there are any others about in Enfield drop me a line
Rooney.

Hotrodcustoms@hotmail.com

Clio 172 2 phase1
Yeah bit odd to welcome someone who joined an hour after I did - but it's nice to be nice so hello and welcome!

Cupped Clio 182
Thanks everyone for your warm welcome,hope I get to meet some of ya some day...................Rooney.:)

SLK 350
Proof that the RS Clio is becoming a chav car, if Rooney has one - Time to sell up!

Nah, welcome to all of you. Join up for £5 I can't give you any reasons too join up, theres no joining welcome pack, there's no sticker, there's no pen, the forum server is shocking and most of the time the forum is unusable...

But again, welcome! :)