ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New to this site but

Clio 200t
As the title says I have just joined this forum but I have driving Renault's for a few years. Just over a week ago I part exchanged my Megane 225 for the Clio 200t. The Clio is a 2014 model and so far I am really enjoying the experience. First time I have driven a automatic car and it was very strange at first but now used to it. So far though the MPG seems pretty dire with the average showing only 25. Hopefully this will improve if I can keep it out of sports mode !!!

Reactions: Gus

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
As the title says I have just joined this forum but I have driving Renault's for a few years. Just over a week ago I part exchanged my Megane 225 for the Clio 200t. The Clio is a 2014 model and so far I am really enjoying the experience. First time I have driven a automatic car and it was very strange at first but now used to it. So far though the MPG seems pretty dire with the average showing only 25. Hopefully this will improve if I can keep it out of sports mode !!!
Welcome to the forum mate! 200t's look awesome although I haven't had the chance to drive one yet!