ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

NEW toy arrives next weekend

500 Twinair
Steve, dont think you'll fit in to the car in that last pic!!
Lovely motor mate, love the colour, in your face and bet it goes as well.

LY 182 FF CUPPED
liquidyellow1.jpg

for all you LY lovers

You'll love it mate, night and day between it and the clio on straights, corners, anywhere!

A048's are easily the best tyres i've ever used.. Only thing for me was I just kept wanting an exige when I had mine, so finally had to bite the bullet and get it. Remap and Geo set up and you'll be laughing!

Your a lucky b*****d getting the speedlines on it, very sought after

My old one..
DSC_0175.jpg

DSC_01340013.jpg

Yeah mine was moonland.

The other one is stage 3.5 i think, very very quick, and surprisingly very drivable day to day even considering the its set up to be a sprint car..

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
Vx220.org is great. Brilliant reasource imho, I found everyone there very friendly and helpful as well when I was looking at VX Turbos :) Did you find the first time you drove it, you opened it up and were just like "Holy s**t that's fast!!!" ?

Please don't put a diffuser on it, they look absolutely ridiculous on the VX. They stick out, and the popular ones look home made.

L'arctic Bleu Clio 182FF
That looks pretty tasty.... although I have to be honest, the badge does worry me with these machines!
What gee gees does it kick out?

^ 200bhp, z20let engine 2.0 16v turbo (from the astra gsi)
Badge worries you ? pfffttt !!!!

...Please don't put a diffuser on it, they look absolutely ridiculous on the VX. They stick out, and the popular ones look home made.
That thing go at the back under the bumper ?

Diffusers looka alright on one with the right mods, but i personally didnt like them..

DSC_01450002.jpg

Surprisingly when i drove it first, i didnt find it much quicker than the 182, but just took a bit of getting used to really, after a remap it will fly!

^ with cars like that & elises etc it's rare to find one with a full size front plate on it. Most owners run with 3/4 sized ones.

I'm no fan of diffusers either really.

05 IO 182 cup
i will own another VXT one day !! looks like a superb example there matey well done -i will hopefully have one of your mid life type of crisis in a couple of years lol !!! seriously quick cars, bit of a pain in the winter though - have never known a car to freeze on the inside before !! enjoy yourself but get used to it 1st before giving it too many beans - loads of good people and advice on 220.org

1998 BMW e46 323i
Excellent buy fella. Wish I didn't need back seats for business miles. Oh and had the spare cash too. Non CS.net wages FTL