ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New track day car..

ExigeV6|Q5|DS3|Fiat
Absolutley bloody awesome! :) And a good price for a track car. I will be upgrading soon to something a bit quicker, and something like that fits the bill nicely.

Keep me updated.

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
LOL cheers bud. Respect the doctor. :)

I was talking to my dad tonight who had a terrible motorbike crash. He said, you know something, I'd never let you have a motorbike. Ever. But a motorbike in a car - thats alright.

nice one. :) what a result. :D

Turbos.
Dude...we need to meet up!

Well done for going for something that extreme, a well set up one will be great fun and needn't be scary. They can recover from silly angles.

Make sure you get it rigged up with bullet cams and get on the next Breakfast Run!

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
Its a Raw Striker not a Sylva Striker. The Raw is the revised version.. ;) Not that I'd want to correct you or anything. :)

Ang

Pink/Blue 182
Helmet polished and ready for the 12th sexy ;)
hehe

Oh and I still prefer KitCake for the name ...hehe

Renaultsport 220T
New name suggestions...

Seeing as Captain Slow will be redundant the minute you light that thing up.

Rawcake... same as how you like your women
Walnutcake... you will need nuts the size of walls for that thing
Chocolatecake... colour of pants after stepping the rear out

:D

Clio 197
DarthCake said:
I tried to call but it didn't connect. Did you call me?

Yup... rang and left a missed call. Thought we were gonna meet up, and I was hoping to get that jack off of you.

As it happens, I was stuck in a 10 mile tailback, so I was seriously delayed! :(

Still, I made it without a puncture, so all is well. :D

DarthCake said:
Dude will have to meet up when I get it. :)

looking forward to that :D :D

wooo!!! can I just ask, how did you find the clutch on the car, motorbike clutches in the westfields i've heard from my old boss are a bit of a pig

still bet it sounds the shizzle :D

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
LOL its a bit on/off. Hence the search is on for a decent trailer and tow bar will be fitted shortly :)

my ex found a good trailer in the free ads going for a absolute steal mind you this was deepest darkest dorset where ever man and his dog has a old trailer covered in grass in the front garden ;) lol

seriously though good place to start :) maybe ebay?

my mate was looking at getting a robin hood, the super sport (one with the rover T-16) engine but they are rare as rocking horse poo

imagine that 200bhp and 200lbft torque in a caterham rep shape car will go like well the preverbial :D

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
lol cheers guys. Nah parents quite happy as to be fair they will be coming to brands to spectate so its all good. :)

Looking at new wheels and bits to personalise it so we'll see how it goes :D very exciting mind :)

The diffuser is huge mate. lol.

DarthCake said:
lol cheers guys. Nah parents quite happy as to be fair they will be coming to brands to spectate so its all good. :)

Looking at new wheels and bits to personalise it so we'll see how it goes :D very exciting mind :)

The diffuser is huge mate. lol.
Seriously don't take the parents.
Mine came to Oulton to bring me a top and they offered me loads of sets of golf clubs etc if I stoped.

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
I guess that was based on the "parents still ruling life" comment.... lol. For now but not forever. :)

yeah mate.. just wondered why they still had an opinion your car.. mines dont get any say in the matter... although my dad kinda agreed to get a 182, and not go near a v6...

Nippy white cup
Very quick play....very quick car lol

Darth.jpg

Chris

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
lol chris - how about lotus krypton green with no decals, maybe just a pair of parallel coach-line black stripes..... ;) hehe ;)