ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New TV's Fitted

GOLF GT TDI
Finally had my TV's fitted in my car 8 inch Sunvisor screens and 5.6 Inch Screens in the headrests.

Let me know what u think

Cheers
Stuart
-----

Attachments

• MyClio07_WEB.jpg
    MyClio07_WEB.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 275
  Audi A3 TDI 170 B.E.
How much off a job was it to fit those visors and run the cables down to the a pliiar.

As I was thinking of getting some.

GOLF GT TDI
hi people here is a pic with my sound system 2 if your interested

thanks for the nice feedback

Stuart

P.s. I dont like telling people how much things cost because some people may think i am braging sorry guys

----

Attachments

• MyClio08_WEB.jpg
    MyClio08_WEB.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 144
  • MyClio09_WEB.jpg
    MyClio09_WEB.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 121
  GOLF GT TDI
its all been insured so thats one less thing to worry about and with a clifford Alarm with paremeter alarm and window flim makes things a little more safe but there are always some t**ts about that wanna ruin stuff

Yamaha R6
a_294.jpg

my setup.. Mines got the Clifford avanguard on it.. with diallers etc.. so its pretty much unstealable.. garaged most the time anyway.

GOLF GT TDI
i have got a pioneer head unit nothing fancy i dont really thing the headunit screens are worth the money, well i had a Db reading done with my new subs 149.57 Db well happy

Yamaha R6
Stu_c said:
i have got a pioneer head unit nothing fancy i dont really thing the headunit screens are worth the money, well i had a Db reading done with my new subs 149.57 Db well happy

Flip Out Headunit Monitors can do alot more than just a plain monitor. Sat/Nav, Touch Screen etc, quite a few things you wouldnt be able to do with just a headunit..

GOLF GT TDI
i got nav coming through my screens n e way (didnt mean to offend anyone) sorry guys

Stu
----

Monaco 172 2/468
Hehe thats a cool car, Aust1ns is great too. Wish I could get some mods like that, but too much time spent in big public car parks at work, asking for trouble :(

How close has either of you two come to crashing whilst watching a film ? hehe :)

GOLF GT TDI
before i have brought these from my local audio shop i looked up research on weather they would fit or not even when i had them to hand and placed them up 2 the headrests they wouldnt fit in my 182 seats i have got (because of the headrests are on a pivot and come out) so what i did was took my old seats headrests (off the standard clio seats without the pivot) out, the person who fitted these then recoverd them in the correct colour leather and job done also he still had to move the headrest bars back for them to fit flush with the headrest.. but well worth the money ;o)

TimMB

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy
Both Stu_c and Aust1n, lovely setups!

Though Aust1n sounds a wee jealous. ;)

Yamaha R6
of course.. one can never have too many tv's...

If i wasnt getting a 182 next year i'de be competing.. lol.

GOLF GT TDI
my local audio store they are my orginal sunvisors and they made them up, i have looked at aftermarket screens but i wasnt sure about them

Racing Blue 182
Hi Stu,

I dedcided to get some sunvisor screens, you say you have sat nav running though them, n thats what i want to do.

Can you tell me what kit you have used to do this?

Thanks

Clio-V6
i hav 8 inch sunvisor monitors

got themn dead cheap off a company base don ebay (in the UK)

£170 for a pair

looks great matey!

i want to turn the middle of my clio (where the clock is in middle of dash) into a tv moulded with fibreglass... aint gunna happn though so i'm gunna get a flip out alpine and a nav unit....

not sure about head rests yet. how much you looking at for 2?