ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Twingo...

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Couple in at work today, interesting the size of it in comparison to a Juke and Note!

2eee5a373c1611d85acfcff9be05e110.jpg

cc9c6d9add98193fb670ae7fb6930945.jpg

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Why do they insist on those stupid fog lights?! They didn't look good on the last one and they still look s**t.

are they quite roomy inside or are they fairly cramped compared to the outside like the juke?

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Why do they insist on those stupid fog lights?! They didn't look good on the last one and they still look s**t.

are they quite roomy inside or are they fairly cramped compared to the outside like the juke?

Think the lights are DLR's as any newly Homologated car has torun them now, they certainly look like LED's.

I'll try and grab a snap of the inside, rear leg room looks good and the dash looks like a golf ball :)

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I just don't get it, seriously. Who signs that off? The Juke is immense!

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
I love my Juke, quite a special little car.

Sell by the bucket load as well, massively popular.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
I never want to own, or even be in any of those cars pictured.

Yanoo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio Williams
This blue one is the TwinRun, a concept car with V6 3.5 engine (Megane Trophy engine). I saw this car this weekend at Hungaroring (WSR). It was so beatiful and sounded like a beast.

Monaro VXR
I just can't help but look at the way the bonnet opens an think, why? Seems utterly f**king pointless, plus looks like you could easy scratch paint onbthe wings. As well as it taking longer to open.

Rest of the car does nothing for me, think it's bloody ugly.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I see their still using the gearknob from an 06 MK3 Clio...

Why is it so tall!