ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New tyres for the 182?

Inferno 182 FF
I am getting rid of the "Maxxis" budget tyres on the front wheels as they are the worst tyre i have ever experienced! What shall i get, (195's). I want some serious road holding!

I am getting rid of the "Maxxis" budget tyres on the front wheels as they are the worst tyre i have ever experienced! What shall i get, (195's). I want some serious road holding!
Why 195's ?? Doesn't the 182 come with 205's ??

Inferno 182 FF
I have heard about r888's, they are a little too extreme ( bad wet weather handling as they are pretty much semi-slick?) may be wrong lol.

I dont know what to go for out of

Goodyear Eagle F1
Pilot Exalto's
Pirelli P zeros's

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster

They do craig but 205's are £££ They put an extra £30 per corner for toyo proxies in my case... Instead of £60 for 195 they were£90 for 205... Opter for 195 and cant really feel the difference anyway.

maynard

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172 track car

i thought that too?

IMO pilot exalto's (PE2's) are the best, cost a fair bit more then other tyres but the best for handling in the dry/wet and also wear rate.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Exaltos ARE the best tyres you can buy for the 182's and i dont car what anyone says, its just a fact. So buy them if you can afford them... BTW, i dont think you can get exaltos in 195 width, they only come in 205 IIRC.

LY 200
Exaltos ARE the best tyres you can buy for the 182's and i dont car what anyone says, its just a fact. So buy them if you can afford them... BTW, i dont think you can get exaltos in 195 width, they only come in 205 IIRC.

LOL at not making 195's!

Boosh <3

very good tyres though, I recommend them too

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
well they didn't sell them on camskill when i was looking as i was hoping that they would be cheaper?

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
right iv been on camskill and black circles but still cant find 195/45/16 tyres for sale in michelin exalto PE2's. But your right they did make them as there are reviews for that size in google.

They do craig but 205's are £££ They put an extra £30 per corner for toyo proxies in my case... Instead of £60 for 195 they were£90 for 205... Opter for 195 and cant really feel the difference anyway.
Ah fair enough, I didn't know that. Sounds a bit balls on the cost front tbh :dapprove: