ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New tyres, puncture already

Clio 172 Phase 2
So go a set of Kumho kh31 for front, 1 has a slow puncture already after about 300 miles of driving lol.

How many other people have this bad luck ??

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Go back to where you came from .. with receipt. Explain the situ - they should check it, see where it's leaking and resolve.

10p says it's a naff bead or a dodgy valve.

Renault Clio 172 cup
If you 've got a valve tool handy, make sure that its nipped up tight. Tyre shops can be a little slapdash sometimes remembering to make sure they're tightened when installing new ones. Worth checking first at least.

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
I've had a puncture within about a week of of having new tyres fitted on every single car I've owned. f**k knows how it happens, but each time a new set goes on a nail will appear. Gives me rage.

Had this happen to my new 295 30 18 r888... Was driving down to oulton for a trackday and the fuker blew up at 80 on the motorway... Spoilt my day.

gatu4a9e.jpg

Ph1 Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Had this happen to my new 295 30 18 r888... Was driving down to oulton for a trackday and the fuker blew up at 80 on the motorway... Spoilt my day.

gatu4a9e.jpg

I'd proper go off on one if that happened...

Fortunate it happened on the way though, stuff it going at 120+ on one of the straights.