ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Tyres S9 area

Clio Sport 182
Hi all,

Im looking at getting x4 brand new tyres for my 182 RenaultClio Sport ( i think they are 16" low profile currently on ) could anyone advise best place to go for decent tyres, which aren't going to cost me a fortune? Looking at S9 area?

Cheers
Andy

Clio 197 RB
Camskill are great. I've just orderded 4 Uniroyal RainSport 2's for £240. And a garage has quoted me £40 to fit them all.

Clio Sport 182
Sounds a good price, cheers for that.
Do Camskill not fit tyres? Have they got any a little cheaper - like 40-50 (but still good quality) or am I asking to much?

cheers Wozza

Clio 197 RB
Have a look on the website. Camskill.co.uk or there is a company called blackcircles.com which is owned by Tesco, fairly cheap and they have the option of fitting at their many fitting centres.
Think you can get the Toyo T1R tyre from Camskill at £52 a corner. Not a bad tyre for the price.