ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Tyres

Hi everyone,

I need to get new front tyres for my 182. First change. I was wondering if I should replace them with the ones I already have (origional 182 tyre) or go for something else like the Goodyear F1.

Any suggestions? Also, what is the exact tyre that was origional on my 182? I tent to hear conflicting answers.

Wullie

Just been out and got a quote for PE2 tyres. Got quoted £99 per tyre including fitting and balancing. Is that a good price? If not can anyone suggest where I can go to get a better price?

Ford Fiesta
stick with PE2s. Afterall you dont want different front to back. Listen to what Clarkson says on the top gear review of the 182 about the tyres too. The video is on here for download. :)

exalto PE2 205 45 R16 V, I bought mine from mytyres on the net. Bit cheaper than £99 per tyre but that was a while ago. But they are waiting for more stock on the V rated ones. Mine are going on in a couple of weeks, fronts laster 18K. How many yours done?
Liam

Only just about to hit the 12000 mile mark. Wish I could get 18000 from them, really cant afford £200 for a set of tyres right now. The cars also getting its service on the 10th of December so im in a crappy mood as fasr as what its costing me goes :)

I thought my quote of £99 was a little much but looks like its not too crazy considering I'll get them fitted and balanced next day.