ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new tyres...

almost ready for a new set, just done 38k on a set of continentals.. mostly m/way tho, what sthe best place to get some more as cheapo as poss.. , unless theres another brand that will last as long..

cheers..

RenaultSport clio 182 mk2
just got a new set of yokahomas on mine...17inch 50quid each shop around an ull get them cheap were there are deals on the net....

ex Clio 172 owner :(
I just got 4x 195/45/16 Goodyear Eagle F1 GSD3's off mytyres.net

£234 all in when I mentioned cliosport.net.

I think they were about £60.50 each. I would have gone for 205/45/16's but they were £77 each.

Took about ten days though as they came from Germany.

Fitting at my local tyre place was £30 all in.

Excellent tyre, great levels of grip and not too bad for wear. Look great too. Had them on my old VTS.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
i'll be going for 205/45/16 Goodyear Eagle F1 GSD3's all round once I have f**ked up the sh*tty tyres I have got on my Turinis on the Renault Sport trackday in August.

2003 172 CUP
Uniroyal rainsports...About £120 fitted at Just Tyres (if you buy online). As good as the conti's in the dry, and fantastic in the wet!! Seems to make the back end less twitchy too. The rears on mine have done nearly 20k and are hardly touched, and the last front set lasted over 15k (On a Cup too!!!)

cock mobile.
I hated Uniroyal Rainsports, I had them on the rear when I got my car, after about a month I quickly put them on the front so I could chew through them to get rid!

3% I think - they're already dirt cheap so don't like giving more! lol

You could also try getting in touch with Fred or Yoz, as they might be able to get some. :)