ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Tyres?

  • Thread starter Thread starter andy27
  • Start date Start date
A

andy27

My 182 needs two front tyres and was just after some recocomendations! i've got michelins at the mo 205/45 r16, i do alot of miles so need a long lasting tyre but with plenty of grip!
any suggetions appreciated!
 
i replaced all four with the original spec michelins. didn't last very long on the front though. I do like them though, good in dry/wet.

I replaced the fronts just the other day with Pirelli nero Zero jobbies from mytyres.com at £51 a corner can't complain. Not driven them in the rain yet though.
 
cheers guys! i thought they were designed for it but then i started thinking that i had made that up! I've heard mixed reports about the zero's.
John.med let me know how u get on with them if it rains soon.

Cheers
 
Alan said:
You have just opened a can of worms there my friend lol

Didnt say they were good or bad.

My backs are stock, my fronts, after several different makes are....ones that i think are decent..lol

Tyres are a subjective matter, many people on here will run several different makes and sizes and all will say they are better than what he uses etc etc...:sleepy:
 
don't get toyos really poor plus don't have reinforced sidewalls i'm going back to contisport when ready.
 
ZZ3 seems good by all accounts just get the best your budget can afford

Remember csers get discount at blackcircles too 5%
 
I've had Toyo's b4 both the T1-R's and the T1-S's and I didn't see the difference between the 2! My sidewalls wore just as quick. will prob go 4 the Michelin's this time and then c wots about when i need new one's.

Cheers Guys
 
Michelin Pilot Primacys are ideal for high mileage on the fronts, with excellent all round wet and dry performance. Just over £100 each fitted from Elite direct. I have had 8k out of my fronts so far and they look like they have hardly worn at all! Should be good for at least 20k at least. Then again I dont wheelspin at all.
 
I just bought YOKO's, amazing in the dry but comical in the wet! Useless in fact!

Goodyear F1's next time...
 
Back
Top