ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new tyres

E92 330
been quoted for new tyres at kwik s**t, 4 x radial tyres = £275

is this reasonable? o but they cant fit them til i get that key thing, see my other thred need help!!

Chocolate Bar™
it is fairly reasonable considering its kwik fit. however i paid £166 fitted for 4 goodyear F1's. so id keep looking

Sib

Clio 172 (Silver)
Used E-tyres myself and got 2 fronts for £110 but middo wins and I want to know where from.

Chocolate Bar™
Black circles - 36 quid each, and had my wheels refurbed so they charged me 5 quid a wheel for fit and balance :approve:

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
i payed £120 for 4 toyo proxes delivered, and got them fitted, balanced and valves for £24, so all together £144, bargain!

thats from mytyres.co.uk

VW ....
been quoted for new tyres at kwik s**t, 4 x radial tyres = £275

is this reasonable? o but they cant fit them til i get that key thing, see my other thred need help!!

i'd say at that price they will also bend u over & shaft you one by one shouting "who's the daddy" whilst fitting them