ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new uch computer

Clio Sport Cup 172
hello there have spent a few weeks being baffled by why my door inicator lights kept flashing and to why my interior light in the glove and inside the car never came on when i opended the door. i have spoke to renault and the saying i need a uch computer which ive done some reasurch on renualt reackon roughly 400 quid to do i thought more 300 from what people are saying. just wondering what people reackon as to a fair price. also they need to reprogram on the clip i understand do i need a key card for this coz thinking that when i brought vehicle it never had one ???

any help with this would be cracking

cheers fellas from andy

Clio 172
it will need to be configured, and as its a computer the price sounds about right. I had one before when you used the window the indicator flashed lol

do i need a key card
not sure what you mean by this but nothing else is required other than the car, your keys and a new uch! oh and a clip :)

Clio Sport Cup 172
sorry about the key card i thought i read somewhere that you needed like a key card i had one with my pug that was all started to panic thinking i should of had one with my renault but no worrys thanks for your help fellas.