ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New uprated injectors

plees

ClioSport Club Member
  S/C Iceberg 172 Cup
I’d speak to whoever’s mapping it and get their view on it. Be nothing worse than buying and fitting some with the mapped disapproving or them not working 110% with the setup!

KitsonRis

ClioSport Club Member
I’d speak to whoever’s mapping it and get their view on it. Be nothing worse than buying and fitting some with the mapped disapproving or them not working 110% with the setup!
I was going to book with EFI, already dropped them a message about some other things I want to get sorted too. But seeing as these were from there and they often change injectors when mapping!

KitsonRis

ClioSport Club Member
Heard back from EFI and their response was:
Stock megane 225 injectors work well, or if you want to buy new then a flow matched set of Bosch injectors which flow around the 450 - 550cc/min mark will work well too. (Look at the likes of CP Fuel injection's website for sets of matched injectors).
I have contacted CP Fuel Injectors about what they have available and they said they have a set of flow match 550cc injectors but offer two sizes - 48mm or 61mm which refers the length of the injector between the o-rings. At a guess and what I remember the Clio is 48mm? And then they asked "you want the wiring to be" which I have no idea! Still waiting to hear back from them.