ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New user from Portugal

Hello

My name is Márcio Teixeira and I'm 25 years old. I leave in Portugal, near Lisbon and my car is an Renault Clio Sport Tourer 1.5dCi 78kW. This is not a Sporty version as some of you already know. The reason to join this forum is mainly because I like to learn and also for about a month I've been reading the mods some of the users are doing to their cars, something that in Portugal is very limited by the law (some say Forbidden).

I will create a thread with some pictures of my 2 years car ownership in the correct section with a small history about my life and the Renault. Also please forgive my english or if some the things I write became confused or misunderstanding because my main language was Portuguese. Writing and Speak in English is something I do for half of my life but still make lot's of errors sometimes. So please mind me. :approve:

Best Regards.