ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New User in NE RSClio 182

Arctic Blue FF 182
Hey, new user to cliosport forum, have been around for a week or two trying to pull as much information together while I search for the perfect 182.

Been to see a few sheds, but found the right one this afternoon. Full Fat 182, 75k Fsh with belts and dephaser done.

B07DDD24-32F9-4D4E-B374-2CD1CB0359A4_zpskkakpzow.jpg

Strangely enough when I viewed it I noticed a clio sport sticker and tax disc holder. Does anyone recognise the car?

i pick up tomorrow so will update once I've got it home and will most likely start up a project thread.

George@RTR_Parts

ClioSport Trader
  need BRAKES? PM me
Welcome mate

If you start a project thread put the car reg in the title , a previous owner may see it and let you know a bit of it's history

Arctic Blue FF 182
Welcome mate

If you start a project thread put the car reg in the title , a previous owner may see it and let you know a bit of it's history

I will include that in the project thread.

I didn't check when i bought it if the membership card was in the car, i will have a proper look when i pick it up tonight.

Arctic Blue FF 182
Welcome try a search of the reg. . Has it got any nice mods

Tried that haha, i became a club member while looking for the car so that i could make the most of the search function and access all areas of the forum while shopping.

It currently has a full stainless scorpion exhaust and K&N filter which seems to be a good point to begin off.

Arctic Blue FF 182
Picked her up last night.

So much fun! :race:

Handles well, slight binding on the handbrake which will be getting remedied later and the exhaust sits slightly askew, think it may be a hangar which needs replacing / removing and refitting.

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
Make a note of where it needs to be.. whip it off and fill the hanger with dinitrol. While its setting place a tube, similar size of exhaust hanger and bobs ur uncle.. perfect fitting exhaust hanger..