ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New User!!

Hi people! Im a new member to this forum, my name is Geoff, im from Sevenoaks in Kent and i have recently purchased a Williams 2. Hopefully ill meet up with some of you guys at some point.

Its my first renault, and what a car to start with! Its great fun!

CLIO

welcome to clio sport geoff...enjoy, things will only get better when u start modding ur engine if you r into that...;)

Morning guys, thanks for the kind welcoming! I have some photos at home so ill try and get them posted this weekend!

JPW! Its funny you say that cos i am into modding. Im looking at purchasing a Piper X induction kit with heat shield. I know its not the best out there, but im not looking at spending £200 notes on a viper or a BMC.

The car is totally standard and i think bar the induction kit i will keep it that way. It looks like they are quite tunable little motors, and would love to go the whole hog in tuning it but i think it detracts slightly from what it is meant to be. IMHO anyway!!

172, Tiguan

Welcome Willy 2, there are quite a few of us local to your area, go check out the meetings section, there is another one local to you on Sunday.

Yep join the club, get to starts etc its only a fiver...

Quote: Originally posted by casiodan on 13 August 2004

I am a cliosport member, how do i get it to show when i post a message.

I just come up as a forum user
go to member section, put in number and password, click update member status

Welcome dude

I also have recently bought a Willy, hope it brings you as much fun as me. Hope to see you about.