ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New v6 in blue

Saw one in the renault manchester showroom yesterday - oh my god its absolutley awesome - it really does look as hard as nails.

What a presence that will have on the road.

Has anyone here got one (lucky gits)

Only thing I could crab it on was the interior - not quite as special as i imagined, but hey its still pretty good!!

I think somone has a blue V6 on here but my memory usless.

Theres a few black Mk2 v6 owners though.

They do look excellent though.

Mk2 Clio V6 / 996 C4S

Yip, Ive got a blue one. Illiad Blue, and yes shes gem:D

Some pics of mine are in the photos section.

Hi everyone
Jon c here, new member very first post
I have a blue v6 255(no.107)
Just getting used to the constant looks by everyone!
Can be seen around Harpenden (Herts) area
Only on dry days

[Edited by Jon c on 5/9/2004 3:41:14 PM]

[Edited by Jon c on 5/9/2004 3:58:40 PM]

Clio v6

Welcome to Cliosport

"Can be seen around Harpenden (Herts) area
Only on dry days"

Do you have a problem with the wipers ?

Thanks for the welcome notes!

James, my v6 is just a toy for dry summer days.
I do not wish to take it out in the rain,as it is no fun to drive in the wet and I do not wish to keep washing it!
I have two other vehicles for everyday use.
Thanks

Mk2 Clio V6 / 996 C4S

Welcome John.

Mines just a weekend toy too unfortunatley. Nearly five months have passed now and Ive now done an astronomical 670 miles.:(

Quote: Originally posted by Jon c on 11 May 2004

I do not wish to take it out in the rain,as it is no fun to drive in the wet and I do not wish to keep washing it!
Thanks
just a toy???? how rich are you then?? what else you got??? im intrigued, watch out though some of the girls on here might be after your toy ;) they have a tendency to mention marriage and money in the same sentence

GR7

Shiny red R32

Quote: Originally posted by Jon c on 11 May 2004

Thanks
:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Jon Ill look after your car during the week and take great pleasure in washing and polishing it too!

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Mk2 Clio V6 / 996 C4S

Quote: Originally posted by Jeremy Townsend on 11 May 2004

Simon - you should be ashamed of yourself !
Its not out of choice mate. Im a work-aholic.

Plus the weathers been crap. Plus I have another two cars to move out of the way to get it out of the garage.:confused:

Hi everyone

Jon c here, message for Girlracer,you can wash and polish mine anytime!
Maybe when we have been out in the v6 and then you can wash the car.
I am not rich, just one of those overworked plumbers, everyone is talking about!
Thanks for all the messages, used to have a Cooper s and the internet chat was very sad.
This club appears to be much better!

Thanks Jon..

:)