ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

NEW.. well sorta

Shdhdhd
had a 1.2. never put it on here really unless was selling something off of it lol (silver)

just bought a 1.6 (blue)

just wondering what people have done to increase perforance etc on theirs or what u can do on them ?

Attachments

• 2008 phone pics 129.JPG
    2008 phone pics 129.JPG
    382.9 KB · Views: 47
  • car 003.JPG
    car 003.JPG
    365.1 KB · Views: 44
  Shdhdhd
ur eyes r fine. they look better than my anthra and silver ones. dw i dont race around and give 1.4s a bad name LOL

new car looks good, definately could do with lowering though

that would improve your performance

BG V6, LY 182
ur eyes r fine. they look better than my anthra and silver ones. dw i dont race around and give 1.4s a bad name LOL

haha thats ok the ;)

So enjoying more power?

i wounder how much difference there is between a 1.4 and a 1.6, it says theres 10bhp, but surely its more noticable than that?

Shdhdhd
went from 1.2 to 1.6. i cud notice the power and i had a full car in 1.6 wen i usually drive 1.2 with just me

Mk2ph2
haha thats ok the ;)
i wounder how much difference there is between a 1.4 and a 1.6, it says theres 10bhp, but surely its more noticable than that?

My dad have 1.4 Clio (2004) and its more drowsy than 1.6. Saxo 1.4 (75bhp) is about as fast as smaller Clio..

Yes, you can feel great difference between 1.4 and 1.6. Renault says there are 94bhp in 1.4 and 113bhp in mine 1.6.

1.2 16v
I think 1.6's are very far and few between. I would step up to a 1.6 next i bet it feels like a rocket compared to the 1.2, i could also take mods with me. :rasp: