ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Wheel Bolts

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Well after changing my Wheels I now want some New Wheel Bolts as my One's are looking Tatty :(

SNV31069.gif

Anyone know where I can get some Anodized Bolts or Something that will just look Tidier,

Thanks
Andy.

i wouldnt bother, as soon as an air gun touches them they get tatty... waste of 20 quid imo. Spend the money on some centre caps ;)

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
No Centre Caps Available for these Wheels But I have been Toying with getting some CF One's Custom made and Press them in somehow,

I suppose I will be taking the Wheels off a lot to Clean them so Bolts probably would get tatty quickly.

Wont renault ones fit in there? If you paint them to match that would look schweet! Assuming they would fit that is...

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Aparently they won't fit when I asked on here cos I thought that :(

I will speak with some people and see what we can come up with :)

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Still considering getting some New Bolts so anyone recomend a place I can get some from??

Deffo get a centre cap for them, they will look loads better.

With regards to anonised bolts, I was told on here that the jap boys use a cloth or some tissue in the socket so they don't scratch the bolts up.

Other than that maybe paint the bolts black ?? I did mine on the car (I did mine silver) with hammerite smooth, they came out ok.

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
I have 17mm bolts in mine, longer as I'm running spacers.

But can buy loads of different types that will fit over 19mm ones, just used those as an example.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
I think I'll be heading to the Breakers Yard to see what they have that I could use :)