ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New wheels arrived...

Audi A6 (S3 on order)

Will be trying my slipstreams (ET45) tomorrow I hope ... I was worried about clearance over brembo calipers at the front. It looks like the back may be just as much of a problem

*fingers crossed*

Quote: Originally posted by Gary G on 02 September 2005

cat, are you female? every girl i know has prefered the standards lol
ha ha, no mate im a bloke !!
i just think that your car looked so much better before hand, especially when i saw a few pics of it at one of the meets, it looked spot on.

Punto/Clio GTT

i dont like any wheels that ive seen so far against the racing blue. i mean i like the wheels, they just dont go with the colour of the car though, its a sh*t colour for getting wheels to look good.

Golf GTD

that first picture looks sooooo nice. shame you cant keep them.

incidentally what drop have you gone for on your car?

How about white alloys against Racing Blue? Havent seen that combo yet but I bet it would look nice, white Turinis on a 182 would look stunning.

182>FRS>VX220 now 350Z

dunno what the drop is...low as i can go lol- GAZ coilovers

Have trimmed caliper lol, ditched spacer and they still rub a little bit :-(

182>FRS>VX220 now 350Z

Quote: Originally posted by ukaskew on 02 September 2005
How about white alloys against Racing Blue? Havent seen that combo yet but I bet it would look nice, white Turinis on a 182 would look stunning.

LOL, speak to loony about white rims!! Anywho, my pads are not rim friendly lol

GR7

Shiny red R32

Quote: Originally posted by Tom20v on 01 September 2005

Hmmm i like but not as nice as i thought they would look. But hey my opinion is worthless!
Same here!:eek: Far too dark for that colour of car! :sick: