ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New wheels arrived...

182>FRS>VX220 now 350Z

:( Wheels will be gone as quick as they came, this time tomorrow ill be riding on standard jobbies again :(

Caliper clearance on the rear is virtually nill and the rear offside fouls the bodywork because of the 3mm shims (provide extra caliper clearance) making the wheels to et37!!

sh*t f**k bollox, put your hand up if you hate cars lol

182>FRS>VX220 now 350Z

sucks....the rarerims site is wrong, these dont even come in a 45!! 40 is all they do, couldnt believe there was a problem with caliper clearance!

182>FRS>VX220 now 350Z

yeah, not a nice sound lol. What offset were yours mate...did you notice how close the calipers were to the spokes on the rear?

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

Wowzers.

Lathe?

*IDEA* get new rear calipers! willwood ones are cheap as.

182>FRS>VX220 now 350Z

nope, cant be bothered...theyre going back and getting slipstreams probably now.

[Edited by Gary G on 9/1/2005 5:33:42 PM]

But would they provide the extra clearence Tom? gonna need about 5mm!! as i need to ditch these poxy 3mm spacers

LY 200

Like the new wheels against the racing blue colour but dont think theyd look good on other colours!!!

Agree with Fred! :p

Seriously tho, I just remembered what the problem here is. Its wheel design. The spokes come in too much. My mate had the same problem gettin wheels for his fiat coupe.

182>FRS>VX220 now 350Z

cat, are you female? every girl i know has prefered the standards lol

Fred, gonna get down to local tool place and treat myself to a new angle grinder ;-) lol

Portal, what rims are you running mate and what modifications exactly did u make?

Mini Cooper S sport

Hate to say it, but I prefer the original anthracites..maybe because youve got the same car as me! The Renault alloys make the wheels look much bigger, theyre chunky and solid and they look great.

I do like black wheels on some cars, but not against racing blue.

Oh and yes Im a girly ;)