ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new wheels fitted :D

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
ok here is 2 pics... taken on my phone so s**t qual and the car is diiiirty lol tomorrow will clean and take better pics :D

20042007058.jpg

20042007059.jpg

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
will be lowered once the arches are rolled and flared so i can get the wheels under them lol i cant actually go any lower atm lol

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
chucked my unpainted r33 gtr skirts on to see what it looked like...

20042007060.jpg

20042007061.jpg

20042007062.jpg

20042007063.jpg

Will look wicked when the skirts are painted up and fitted. You going to keep a smooth boot or go for a spoiler like mine used to have?

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
going carbon boot to go with the bonnet lol... i like them... wasnt sure to begin with but they growing on me :D

Trophy #473
i can see the pics now,my friend used to have on the same as that, but with s14a front lights. lovely cars. wheels make it ;)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
that looks great

it'll be stunning once it's all finshed, i'm liking the carbon boot idea too. just don't put a spoiler on there, keep it smooooth :approve:

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
wont be going for a spoiler... dont like them prefer the 200's without them... unless its full on drift kit you have then a big huge thing is ok... but only then.