ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Wheels fitted

MY10 R35 GTR
Fitted the new wheels the day. Big thats to boaby's (Ali) dad for the use of his garage.

DSC00418.jpg

DSC00416.jpg

Cars going up to Extreme in Whitburn to get Eibach lowering springs and alignment done :)

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I stay 2mins from extreme mate, always evos ect... sitting outside, small world.

MY10 R35 GTR
lol cars comes as standard with silver turinis 17s.

but the extra inch and the colour makes the car look alot neaner

lol cars comes as standard with silver turinis 17s.

but the extra inch and the colour makes the car look alot neaner
Ah right, I wasn't sure what it had on it before. Yep they look better now (and in the bigger size) droppeed a bit that'll look even sweeter :cool: I like.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
cheers mate,

goin for power next. 400hp+ :)

Aye a recall you saying at Alans b'day...!

Is it an Fq-360 as it stands? I think Alan (moby) was saying the 360 is actually a better car than the Fq-400's?

Love it either way! Is that the vortex splitter/spolier from the 400 i see? :eek:

Tappd'd RS
Aye a recall you saying at Alans b'day...!

Is it an Fq-360 as it stands? I think Alan (moby) was saying the 360 is actually a better car than the Fq-400's?

Love it either way! Is that the vortex splitter/spolier from the 400 i see? :eek:

Supposedly the best of all the Evo 1 - 9's :)

Looking good Jason

123D Coupe + MK1 MX5
Ja5on where you from exactly? Seen an evo EXACTLY like that today, about 2 hours ago heh.

123D Coupe + MK1 MX5
He lives in helensburgh mate!. And he was at Larkhall kart track today!

Oh right, well funnily enough it wasn't in helensburgh, but i'll look out for it as i'm there Mon-Fri...

I seen one exactly the same today in kilmarnock, like exact..

123D Coupe + MK1 MX5
Rough indeed, but I was at a garage getting them to chuck on two tyres I had in the boot... which BTW ali, seem shite!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Rough indeed, but I was at a garage getting them to chuck on two tyres I had in the boot... which BTW ali, seem s**te!

lol. I've said it before and i'll say it again. If people listened to me more the world would be a better place!! ;)