ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Wheels n New front splitter

Clio 182
5-1.jpg

1-2.jpg

2-2.jpg

newairintakeandsplitters-1.jpg

Mk1 Clio F4R'd
What splitter is that? i like it! wheels are different, think i like them lol

Think you should change the colour of your cold air feeds though, look abit random lol, nice motor though

White R26/Stripped Valver
I agree on the CAF's, need to be more discreet.

Wheels are nice just look huge to me what size are they?

"Navy" N17 TWO
Very nice :)
Festive CAF's? lol

Isn't that the carbon racer splitter someone posted on here a while back?

C

Cupster

Something different, but the wheels/CAF are not for me. Splitter is nice though.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Cup Splitter would look Better but it is definitely better than the Stupid Huge Rubber Magane Jobbie

Not a fan of the Wheels though.

Trophy #490
Not too sure tbh. CAF's would defo look better in black, and I think I'd of kept the standard 182 alloys on. The only alloys I would put on a 182 would be either Turini's or 2118's but its your car!

I do like the splitter though, its different but in a good way!

kic

former 1.2 16v, now corsa
seen you sat nite passing shawheed jet garage on opposite side as i was in there broke down lol

J03

MX5 1.8
nice i use to have one on mine, suprised that acutally fitted the wider 182 front bumper.. gud job

Tay

Titanium Clio 182
Like wheels & splitter but not keen on colour of caf trumpets, go dark on them imo.

Clean car tho mate, are they 17"s ?

2002 172 monaco blue
splitter is not bad but wheels are awful... too chavvy, get your originals back on and spray em black

wiley

clio 182
not a fan of the wheels splitter's ok though would be nicer if it wasnt shiny, but each to their own.
good effort m8

b/g 182, meg tourer
splitter and wheels are ok. not what i would have chosen tho.
the cafs need removing from the grille. looks plain stupid!