ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Wheels On The Exclusive

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
As my exclusive alloys were pretty much knackered I decided to purchase some new ones rather then getting the others refurbed.

I also got some new number plates as the other ones were looking a bit tired.

Here are some pictures;

IMG_2527.jpg

IMG_2526.jpg

IMG_2525.jpg

IMG_2524.jpg

IMG_2523.jpg

IMG_2522.jpg

IMG_2521.jpg

IMG_2520.jpg

IMG_2519.jpg

IMG_2518.jpg

IMG_2517.jpg

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Very nice exclusive you've got here, wheels look standard which is always a good thing. Car looks nice and original too :)

Oh and love the YMCA number plate! Lol!

330i. E30 Touring.
I keep coming back to look at this.

Really is a much better looking car on F1's.

1.2 Dynamique billabong
oooh looks great they transform the car, any other plans for it, clear side repeators / mk2 ph2 rear lights ?

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Is it an easy job to swap the rear lights for ph2?

Not really got any more plans for it at the moment but then again, i've only had it a week.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
I prefer these wheels to be honest.

I can always refurb the original wheels in a few months if I get bored - its nice to have the choice.

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
That looks really good! Where did you get them from, they better not have been local as I'm after another set!

A Flamin' Red one
I adore your car. A cup spoiler, a number plate without the Euro badge and some black wing mirror covers would look mint on it.