ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Wheels On The Veccy

RB 182 Cup
is this the 3.2 v6 version? love these things hehe!!, not very quick off the mark dunno about top end? What sort of power is it meant to have?

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
is this the 3.2 v6 version? love these things hehe!!, not very quick off the mark dunno about top end? What sort of power is it meant to have?

2.8v6 turbo mate. 280bhp as standard but this one has been re mapped so should be around the 300 mark at the moment.

Monaro VXR
There is only one problem with Black 1.2's if you don't wash them constantly they turn a shade of matt brown.

My car can still be virtually spotless and yellow. My wheels though are virtually always filthy. I run 18" black 1.2's on the C4. Looks great on them just a bugger to keep them looking good. Although was considering getting the lip done in a similar yellow to the car. Although not sure it would look right.

audi a6 3.0tdi
My vectra might be going soon as a lad wants my vectra and clio for his s3. It'll be a sad day if it does go i really like it.

Keep the updates coming as its good to see another vectra on here:)